Detalles de la oferta
We offer you an attractive Project for European Bank, the most important commercial bank in a European country, that provides easily accessible and high quality financial services with special attention to micro and small entrepreneurs. At the moment, our client is involved in a process of Digital Transformation in their systems, from a Monolithic Structure to a structure based on Microservices.
To lead this transformation, we are looking for a Domain Expert in Lending área. You can work on this project from anywhere near Europe or middle east, in direct dependence on the CEO and working with the teams: MSME Team, Secured Loans Team, Unsecured Loan Team, Platforms Team.
• The Domain Expert works together with the teams to define business needs.
• Understand/knows existing architecture and challenges.
• Find solutions together with the teams which covers both areas, including identification of shared and dedicated micro-services.
• Supports the teams throughout the execution roadmap.
• In case of disputes/misunderstandings escalates the topic to C level for decision/alignment.
• Solution is negotiated by domain expert and teams together.
• Target solutions are approved by Enterprise Architects
• Mainly support the teams; Works hands-on.
• Find architectural/technical solutions.
• Can reject/refuse/stop solutions offered by the team if it breaches overall domain target architecture.
• Reduces number of iterations with enterprise architects, by guiding teams, squads towards the domain/enterprise target architecture.
• Enterprise approval needed to ensure that domain architectural complies to Enterprise architectural rules and strategies. Disputes might arise- and Will be escalated at C level.
We are looking for a person with:
• Bachelor´s Degree in Engineering and/or Computer Science or related work experience.
• A minimum of 8+ years of experience in systems architecture, application design and development using a wide range of technologies and vendor platforms.
• Exhaustive knowledge of the target business area of Lending domain.
• Strong knowledge of architectural principles, frameworks, design patterns and industry best practices for design and development.
• It will also be significant command of English language at the reading and conversational level.
• Communicative ability.
• Fully negotiable salary.
• Flexibility in location, work type (Remote, etc) and contract (direct contract, freelance, etc).
• Flexible work conditions.
130000 - 165000 €/anuales