Detalles de la oferta
Who We Are
FiLMiC is the leader in high-end mobile imaging. Our flagship app, FiLMiC Pro, holds more accolades and milestones in this space than any other product on the market. From advertising to mobile journalism to feature films such as TANGERINE and UNSANE, FiLMiC Pro is routinely the choice of filmmakers and content creators.
Who You Are
- A university graduate with an undergraduate degree or better, or equivalent work experience.
- An experienced engineer with a minimum of 3 years working with Apple platforms.
- Experienced with AVFoundation beyond putting a video feed on screen.
- Experience with non-trivial multithreaded code.
- Proficient with Core Image, OpenGL or Metal.
- Worked on shipping iOS applications
- A fast learner, able to adapt to new frameworks quickly.
- Up-to-date with the latest frameworks.
- Fluent in Swift, Objective-C and Apple Frameworks.
- Experienced in using Apple Frameworks to create custom experiences.
- Equally good at architecting as you are with refactoring.
- Obsessed with clean, reusable modular architecture.
- Focused on workflow and user experience.
What You’ll Do
- Build the next generation of professional video recording on iOS, used by hundreds of thousands monthly.
- Work with the team to build a roadmap and define milestones.
- Plan and research best technologies, pulling primarily from Apple Frameworks.
- Architect clean, reusable and maintainable modules.
- Leverage the latest frameworks to build new features.
- Refactor, optimize and pull from existing code from Filmic frameworks.
- Deliver beautiful, well implemented code that is performant and easy to understand.
What We Offer
- Remote work and a flexible schedule.
- A wide range of challenging problems to solve.
- A stable, revenue-based structure with an existing product (on the market for 5+ years).
- Broad exposure: Your work will be seen and loved by thousands of monthly users.
- A highly acclaimed platform with a loyal user base.
- A small engineering team.
- Opportunities to work closely with upstream vendors.
- Product-focused, non-corporate management.
- 3+ years Android experience.
- Knowledge of Java and Kotlin.
- Knowledge of C, C++.
- 5+ years of software experience
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
36000 - 60000 €/anuales
Este puesto de trabajo tiene más de 30 días y es probable que esté cubierto. Intente postularse a ofertas de trabajo publicadas recientemente.