Detalles de la oferta
Lead Front-end Web Developer needed - 100% remote!
- 100% REMOTELY
- Salary up to $110 000 annually
- 35 days of paid holidays, 10 days of paid sick leave
- Equity in the company
- B2B long-term permanent contract
- Gibraltar-based fintech startup specialized in providing Bitcoin’s accessibility
Do you want to do impactful work that will be deployed to millions of citizens weekly? Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us!
We´re looking for Lead Front-end Web Developers for an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings. The company was founded to address two of the biggest issues with Bitcoin adoption: accessibility and security. In a matter of years, they developed an industry-leading platform that introduced cryptocurrency into the daily lives of millions worldwide.
You will be responsible for delivery and ensuring impeccable quality and functionality of the company’s products and services. If you are the person who likes taking ownership, providing solutions and is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming - this is your home. Responsibilities will include the supervision over the small team consisting of 2-3 developers at the beginning, translation of design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the product designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Directing Front-end Web development team and mentoring junior and mid-level team members
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of design, from a visual and experience standpoint.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to understand business requirements and help translate these into technical requirements for the development team
- 4+ years of experience in working in a similar position
- Previous experience in mentoring others or team management
- Excellent knowledge and experience with React.js
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Github
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Ability to read, write and speak fluently in English;
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Figma and Lokalise is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail
Why work with us?
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day
- No tight deadlines and loose, startup atmosphere
- Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to millions of citizens and your input will be heard and taken into consideration
- Amazing opportunity to develop non-technical business skills
80000 - 100000 €/anuales
Este puesto de trabajo tiene más de 30 días y es probable que esté cubierto. Intente postularse a ofertas de trabajo publicadas recientemente.