€45K - €60K
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Be part of your daily meetings, understand the SaaS and the related requirements and translate it into technical solutions.
• Automate cloud infrastructure management and support the deployment of new services.
• Extend the IaC with new services.
• Promoting security best practices.
• Create and customise the CI/CD pipelines for your teammates.
• Be proactive and help your teammates with Troubleshooting.
• DevOps Engineer (AWS) - SaaS - 100% Remote|SaaS company specialized in Big Data Optimization
• At least 3 years of experience in IT sector.
• At least 2 years of experience working as a DevOps, SysOps, SRE or Cloud engineer.
• Strong knowledge of AWS. Other cloud providers experience (IBM cloud, Azure or GCP) can also be well valuated, but we need experience with AWS.
• Strong experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
• Experience building and configuring CI/CD pipelines.
• Interest on Cybersecurity.
• Fluency with Linux environments.
Our client is one of the most innovative products related to Big Data optimisation.
They have created a SaaS which provides great insights while accessing only the minimum quantity of data. Through their SaaS, they allow companies to ingest, transform and analyse large amounts of data in seconds.
They also are proud about their team, they have 0 turnover ratio and the team is build by technology passionates.
Finally, the SaaS product is Open Source, and has the objective to become one of the references in Big Data environment.
• Annual salary reviews.
• 100% Remote allowed.
• Flexible Compensation (transport, restaurant, kinder-garden.
• Free health insurance.
• Flexible hours of working and the possibility to work mostly remotely.
45000 - 60000 €/anuales
Este puesto de trabajo tiene más de 30 días y es probable que esté cubierto. Intente postularse a ofertas de trabajo publicadas recientemente.