€45K - €60K
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Design and implement new functionalities and architectures using Scala and Spark.
• Improve Spark performance through Scala.
• Develop additional features on existing applications.
• Help define non-functional requirements and build systems capable of meeting them.
• Deliver API enabled components and micro-services.
• Be part of a distributed Agile team and contribute to its success and improvement.
• Scala Developer - International company - 100% Remote|International SaaS company specialized in Big Data Optimization algorithms.
• At least 3-4 years of experience as software engineer.
• At least 1-2 years of experience with Scala.
• Experience working with Spark or Kafka.
• Java knowledge is not mandatory but will be also well valuated.
• Experience working in agile environments with DevOps culture.
• Good English.
Our client is one of the most innovative products related to Big Data optimisation.
They have created a SaaS which provides great insights while accessing only the minimum quantity of data. Through their SaaS, they allow companies to ingest, transform and analyse large amounts of data in seconds.
Finally, the SaaS product is Open Source, and has the objective to become one of the references in Big Data environment.
• Annual salary reviews.
• 100% Remote allowed.
• Flexible Compensation (transport, restaurant, kinder-garden.
• Free health insurance.
• Flexible hours of working and the possibility to work mostly remotely.
45000 - 60000 €/anuales
Este puesto de trabajo tiene más de 30 días y es probable que esté cubierto. Intente postularse a ofertas de trabajo publicadas recientemente.