€18K - €40K
We are currently seeking for talented Android Software Engineers who are passionate for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. We offer a very friendly atmosphere for you to develop your skills as well as a competitive salary. If you are self-motivated and responsible, then please keep reading.
Your core tasks:
• Development of new and existing Android apps at the highest professional and technical level for
well-known and world-leading companies in the agile environment
• Participation in the technical conception and coordination of the backend interfaces
• Advising the product owner on the creation of user stories and the UX team on the design of user
• Use of innovative technologies such as AI and Cloud Services
• Evaluation of new third party components and trends
• Quality assurance through unit, system, and integration tests
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
• Completed studies in computer science, digital media or equivalent experience
. 2+ years experience developing Android apps in Java and Kotlin
• Good knowledge in programming with Java and Kotlin as well as knowledge in XML and JSON
• Experience with the common development environment Android Studio
• Experience in connecting service interfaces, especially web services and RESTful Services
• Experience with the Gradle Build System as well as with standard libraries such as Google Support
Libraries (AndroidX), Retrofit, and Picasso/Glide
• Experience with the Android NDK
• Basic knowledge about the integration of wearables and Bluetooth devices
• Experience in the creation of App architectures
• Knowledge of CI (Jenkins) and source code management (Git)
• Some experience with agile methods (Scrum)
• High level of understanding, speaking, and writing of English (Min. B2)
• Experience with iOS will be a plus
• German language skills
What we offer
• Full-time employment, great and motivated team of experts
• Innovative projects and great opportunities for further education
• Professional offices in a central location at [email protected], Barcelona
• Good connection to public transport, a variety of lunch offers in the neighborhood, good work-life balance, and flexible working hours
• Free drinks (coffee, water, juices)
• Employee Benefits with Banco Sabadell
• Employee Benefits for further education by Grupo Planeta
• Access to DATAGROUP SE Corporate Benefits Program
Almato is a 100% subsidiary of the listed DATAGROUP SE. The company is one of the leading providers of software and services for the intelligent digitalisation of companies. With Almato software, companies automate and mobilise their business processes. The applications include Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Digital Assistants, intelligent apps, ready-made software robots, machine learning services as well as complete solutions for individual tasks such as workforce management.
Companies from all industries use Almato´s software to reduce their costs and improve their service. Almato´s customers include Aida, Deichmann, Deutsche Telekom, H&M, Innogy, Lands End, Lidl, Lufthansa, Sparda, Santander, and Tchibo.
Almato maintains partnerships as a value-added reseller with globally important technology providers such as Abbyy, Automation Anywhere, Nuance, SAP, and UiPath and employs more than 120 people at locations in Bonn, Duisburg, Hamburg, Reutlingen, Stuttgart, and Barcelona.
18000 - 40000 €/anuales
Este puesto de trabajo tiene más de 30 días y es probable que esté cubierto. Intente postularse a ofertas de trabajo publicadas recientemente.