Detalles de la oferta
Come work for exciting scale-up usheru where you can contribute to building world-class platforms and products to solve the problems in the global film industry. As a DevOps Engineer, you will play an instrumental role in the development of a technology that is driving a digital transformation in the film industry.
We welcome creative thinkers and technologists who have a strong understanding of cloud based infrastructures and software deployment processes, great personal initiative and who, above all, are passionate about film and cinema. In this role, you will be at the centre of building a new and innovative technology in the film industry.
usheru’s platform and products are driving a digital transformation for film distributors and film production companies globally, by building solutions for the big challenges facing this industry. Our approach is data-first, technologically-driven and spans across all consumption points including cinema and streaming services. We are looking for great team players to be a part of this journey.
Preferred area of study: Computer Sciences, Telecommunication Engineer
If you come to work for usheru, you will have the benefit of working directly with experienced tech & marketing strategists, entrepreneurs, engineers and cinema professionals with the opportunity to build solutions for the world’s biggest studios and film companies. Find out more about usheru here.
- Work closely with the development team to assist them with code deployments into the different environments, including production.
- Add automations to deployment processes.
- Maintain production infrastructure, troubleshoot performance issues and fix them.
- Deploy new infrastructure when required.
- DNS configuration and maintenance.
KEY SKILL & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 7+ years Professional Development Experience
- Strong experience with AWS, including but not limited to RDS, EC2, S3, CloudFront, Lambda, Elasti Beanstalk, Route 53, ElastiCache and IAM.
- Strong experience maintaining Java applications running in Tomcat
- Strong experience maintaining Postgresql databases
- Strong command of Linux environments
- Proficient with Git
- Experience implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Perfect understanding of networking protocols such as DNS, HTTP, TLS/SSL
- Experience with testing and cloud quality tools
- Good command of NGINX
- Experience deploying and maintaining Angular applications
- Experience with containers
- Experience with Terraform
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A good team player
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- A strong emphasis on listening skills - taking new ideas onboard, showing flexibility within a group dynamic and incorporating feedback into task planning
- A desire to contribute to overall team development
Este puesto de trabajo tiene más de 30 días y es probable que esté cubierto. Intente postularse a ofertas de trabajo publicadas recientemente.