€55K - €60K
• You will join the Engineering Team and work in one of their core products.
• You will be part of a SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) development process to deliver high quality software.
• Design major software components and features.
• Work with other Team members to investigate design approaches, prototype innovative technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
• Development of multiplatform SW with C++/QT for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android|International company based in southern spain and northern Ireland
• Recent relevant experience in Qt and QML.
• Solid commercial experience in C++.
• To be an analytical thinker, with a methodical approach to solving complex problems combined with great organisational skills
• A hunger to learn and continue to grow your stack and knowledge.
• Multiplatform and cross-building experience, especially in Android, but not only (macOS, Windows, iOS).
• Unix shell scripting
• Git version control
• XML and JSON
• Unit testing
Our client is an international company with offices in Ireland and Spain which has specialized in simplifying the world of presentations and sharing contents.
The company is currently is hiring a C++ engineer specialized in QT to be responsible of developing new code and maintaining the existing code developing high-quality applications.
• 100% remote
• every 4-6 weeks a 2 days fully-paid-trip to the main offices in southern spain
• Career development.
• Personal development and training.
• flexible working locations and hours.
• Regular social events.
55000 - 60000 €/anuales
Este puesto de trabajo tiene más de 30 días y es probable que esté cubierto. Intente postularse a ofertas de trabajo publicadas recientemente.