€35K - €40K
• Required qualifications
- Knowledge in Cyber Security in financial sector
- Support in cyber controls implementation and oversee
- Knowledge of information technology, security solutions and frameworks
- Understanding of technical and human aspects of cyber threats and security
- Ability to understand the business context and technology manage uncertainty
- Understanding of IT and Information Security solutions, processes and systems
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving and innovative mind-set to ensure a clear focus on the forward agenda
- Knowledge of information technology and security solutions and frameworks, such as Cyber Security Framework from NIST
- Analysis of cybersecurity events to detect and respond to threats in time. Develop continuous improvement plans that allow us to focus on the most relevant events.
- Resolution of cybersecurity incidents in a timely manner. Evaluate and improve incident response plans, as well as the development of scenarios.
- Execution of cybersecurity controls aligned with the group´s strategy, seeking continuous improvement and risk mitigation.
- Manage measures to prevent data leakage.
- Support in cybersecurity event plans to detect and respond to threats in time.
We need somebody to help us in different fronts:
- Manage cyber security controls looking for continuous improvement and threat containment, reduce risk vectors mitigation, and identify residual cyber risk
- Analyze cyber events to detect and respond in time to prevent business impact, identify root cause, propose controls to prevent same events in future
- Threat intelligence feeds analysis helping in the proactive identification of entity threats or risk vectors
- Enable Defend services our company, with the primary function to prevent cyber attacks
- Ensure relevant information and events being generated, captured and delivered to the central detect systems in a timely manner
- Manage global cyber projects, identifying key actions and implement based on entity needs
- LongTerm contract with Cas Training
- Access to our official IT training catalog
35000 - 40000 €/anuales