Detalles de la oferta
We are looking for committed and proactive people who likes to collaborate on architecture solutions, improve their work pipeline by providing small solutions, with the ability to build a better development experience that is easy to understand and use. Researching capabilities to use and adopt third-party tools. Your mission will be to continue developing and improving our web applications in collaboration with your co-workers.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborate to design and implement the architecture of frontend features and React components.
- Work and collaborate with designers to optimize and convert mock-ups and designs into solid UIs.
- Contribute together with the rest of the Engineering Team to optimize the maintainability of the projects.
- Help the Team to keep up to date on new trends in frontend development.
You will have (Essential skills):
- Experience working with web or mobile applications.
- Knowledge of modern JS stack and CSS techniques.
- Experience with React and Redux (without classes) or any modern framework applying flux pattern.
- Use of tools for code management and project administration (Git, Azure DevOps, or Jira, ...).
- Typing experience using TypeScript (any other experience in language with types is also valid).
- Experience in reactive programming using RxJS.
- Experience with WebRTC.
What we offer:
- Stable job at innovation company, working in a multidisciplinary and highly qualified Team.
- Competitive salary.
- Life insurance.
- Training budget.
- Home office budget.
- We provide the equipment you need to work (you choose the platform: Mac, Windows or Linux).
30000 - 36000 €/anuales
Este puesto de trabajo tiene más de 30 días y es probable que esté cubierto. Intente postularse a ofertas de trabajo publicadas recientemente.