Detalles de la oferta
¿Te gustaría trabajar en una empresa internacional que hace cosas tan interesantes como: hologramas, pantallas transparentes o salas inmersivas? Échale un ojo a esta oferta. ¡Te encantará!
Purple design, produce and build attention-grabbing moments. How do they do this? They combine the power of storytelling and kick-ass visual content with technology that amazes your senses. They like to push boundaries and innovate the hell out of their customers’ business problems.
They’re passionate for creative technical problem solving to make sure their clients succeed in the growing experience economy and they´re on a mission to provide world class experience center and storytelling software to create engaging, attention grabbing moments that anyone can use, anytime, anywhere.
They do this with Hyro; their story building tool that brings presentations, meetings, trainings, product reveals, interactive signage to the audience in an enticing and interactive manner. They´re growing fast and excited to bring new passionate people on board to join them on this mission.
What you´ll do
As part of the product team, you´ll be continuously improving their platforms´s product features & team processes. Whether this is interactivity in the spaces we create, polishing current features or improving performance and reliability; you´ll be part of the whole product lifecycle from discovery, delivery to maintenance. For example, you might build a collaboration feature to allow users to work on content together. Or a feature that allows users to configure media used in the spaces as triggers for other content.
If you want to see how this amazing system works, please don´t hesitate to contact us!
What you´ll need
Pragmatic problem solving - For you, problem-solving starts with a clear and accurate understanding of the context. You can unravel tricky problems and work towards a clean solution, by yourself or with teammates. You´re comfortable asking for help when you get stuck.
Backend & architecture familiarity - In your mind you are able to visualise the back end and how systems fit together. From the fundamental data model to the front end for the users.
You´re quick to adapt to technology - To you, technologies and programming languages are all tools that they can apply to their product. You´re able to learn new technologies as you go, find real value for users and implement them in ways that enables their business to grow.
Growth mindset: They´re growing in more than 1 way. You are eager & able to step outside your comfort-zone to grow your own skills and participate in building a larger team that successfully can deliver a product their users love.
• 5+ years of software development experience
• Backend development: experience with any modern backend tech stack (Node.js/Java/.NET/Go/etc)
• DevOps: They work with a variety of technologies, so experience with Linux, nginx, postgres, docker, AWS/Azure/Google Cloud and CircleCI is preferred. Bonus points for experience with Jenkins, Chef and/or Ansible.
What we offer you
• Complex, technology driven, and high impact work
• Diverse and challenging workload – With them, you’ll work for multiple clients and you’ll use lots of different skills and techniques. It´s never boring.
• Flexible working hours
• Local Spanish contract and HR support
• Work remotely or from our office in centre of Valencia or Barcelona
• Competitive salary, private health insurance, and monthly activities. We like to have fun!
36000 - 54000 €/anuales