€45K - €55K
GeeksHubs is currently working with a digital product agency with a 90-strong team of strategists, designers and engineers with HQ based in London and Newcastle. They are looking for a Full Stack Senior Engineer to join their global team to lead a team of developers delivering progressive, cloud-first, web applications in technologies such as React, .NET Core, Python or Go. You will be working directly with the client, an internal technical architect and the UX/UI design team.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Working collaboratively with project managers, UX/UI designers, internal, near-shore and off-shore development and QA teams.
• Leading an agile development team; implementing industry best practice and coding standards to ensure quality whilst delivering projects within time and budget.
• Working with the project management team to define an approach and estimates for future work.
• Helping to define the technical approach and architecture and assisting with documentation.
• Estimating licensing and hosting costs and clearly communicating them to non-technical users.
• Creating development tickets and assisting with agile ceremonies to estimate work.
• Reviewing the work of others in order to maintain a good standard of work throughout the department.
• Planning, designing and writing automated tests including unit and integration tests.
• Mentoring and guiding your team; ensuring their personal development.
The successful individual should be:
• Proficient in English (written and verbal).
• Familiar with working in a digital agency, working with project managers, front end developers, DevOps engineers and QA.
• Experienced working within an agile development team and peer reviewing code.
• An excellent communicator - able to communicate technical information succinctly and meaningfully to non-technical colleagues and clients.
• Able to run workshops with various stakeholders to define technical requirements.
• Familiar with working to budgets, schedules, completing timesheets, participating in stand ups and providing progress updates.
• Able to plan and highlight technical risks and communicate potential mitigation strategies to the Project Manager to enable them to make informed decisions.
45000 - 55000 €/anuales
Este puesto de trabajo tiene más de 30 días y es probable que esté cubierto. Intente postularse a ofertas de trabajo publicadas recientemente.