€45K - €70K
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Design and create new functionalities of the product.
• Be part of Architectural decisions with other team mates (design, program and customisation).
• Take requirements and translate it to technical solutions.
• Create high quality code according to best practices of software.
• Assure the quality of the product and increase the testing coverage of the product.
• Coordinate your work with different departments.
• Work in an agile environment, and feel free to suggest new ideas.
• Multinational company specialized in software products for the hotel industry|Senior Developer working 100% remote
• At least 3 years of experience in software development.
• Strong academic background.
• Experience in Software development with Ruby on Rails.
• Experience doing good with Rspec.
• Experience and interest in clean code methodologies like TDD, DDD, SOLID...
• Experience with Cloud environments, preferably AWS.
• Fluent English.
The company´s mission is to build an all-in-one platform to help owners grow and manage their vacation properties by making attracting guests, managing bookings and crafting exceptional experiences, simple and easy. They´re trying to redefine the hospitality industry thanks to their software platforms.
• Full remote - work wherever you want.
• Health insurance.
• +25 days of paid holidays.
• Career path.
• Competitive salary depending always on the experience (40K-70K).
45000 - 70000 €/anuales
Este puesto de trabajo tiene más de 30 días y es probable que esté cubierto. Intente postularse a ofertas de trabajo publicadas recientemente.