Detalles de la oferta
INNOVEO empowers customers to focus on
innovation and market growth to accelerate business value while
providing the latest technology with its latest state-of-the-art software product.
Innoveo Skye® is a no-code platform made for non-technical users to configure and launch insurance
applications up to 10 times faster than traditional development. More than 100 applications have been delivered
to date for some of the biggest insurance companies as Zurich, Allianz, Chubb and RSA across 5 different continents.
Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Zurich-Switzerland, Innoveo is rapidly growing with offices and teams in the US,
Budapest, Hong Kong and Valencia. If you are a team player, high energy and passionate and want to apply your skills and
knowledge to evolve disruptive models and solutions, then join us on this exciting journey as we expand.
You will work in a very internation and dynamic environment with our Product Business Analysis team, you will be required to:
- Analyze and specify innovative features aligning to the product vision roadmap
- Analyze feature requests from customers and specify the requirements for
- Document requirements and specifications detailed enough for IT developers
- Identify and analyze system requirements together with different stakeholders
- Support feature and release testing for quality assurance
- Write product documentation for Innoveo Skye® users
- Advise and support Innoveo Skye® users to configure their business processes
- University degree or college of higher education
- At least 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Requirements Engineer in IT
- Technical background as developer will be highly valued.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to abstract & systematic approach to problem solving
- Proactive, high sense of responsibility as well as independent and structured way
- Strong written and oral communication, team working and interpersonal skills
- Experience within Agile organization is an advantage
- Experience in testing
- Strong interest in new technologies and can adapt easily in a fast-paced
- Attracted by international and multicultural teamwork, English is a must (oral & written)
What we offer:
- Team oriented way of operation with agile software development methods
- A modern, international work environment
- Exciting tasks and the opportunity to work with highly skilled professionals
- 100% Remote anywhere in Spain (Available office in Valencia)
24000 - 36000 €/anuales
Este puesto de trabajo tiene más de 30 días y es probable que esté cubierto. Intente postularse a ofertas de trabajo publicadas recientemente.