Detalles de la oferta
Asaitec is a Spanish company located in Madrid created in 2013 that provides offshore Java services for European companies. Our goal is the development and maintenance of different services and applications.
We are looking for a Java developer who can work independently (teleworking), who is passionate about development and who wants to join a stable, united and collaborative team.
This person should have extensive knowledge and experience working with Java and the ability to handle an international working environment.
The following skills are mandatory:
- 3 years Java development experience.
- Strong knowledge of back-end technologies such as Spring, JPA, REST, Hibernate...
- Level B2/C1 in English both spoken and written (will be tested)
It will be assessed:
- Experience with TDD (Test-driven development)
- Have worked with SVN or Git.
- Experience with management and construction tools such as Maven or Gradle.
- Knowledge of databases and modeling.
- Remote working.
- Salary between 30.000€ and 40.000€ gross per year.
- Private medical insurance.
- Restaurant ticket or transport supplement.
- Time flexibility and family-friendly policy.
If you want to be part of an international project, don´t miss the opportunity to join Asaitec team!
30000 - 42000 €/anuales
Este puesto de trabajo tiene más de 30 días y es probable que esté cubierto. Intente postularse a ofertas de trabajo publicadas recientemente.