Asaitec Soluciones Informáticas
€36K - €45K
Asaitec is a Spanish company located in Madrid created in 2013 that provides offshore Java services for European companies. Our goal is the development and maintenance of different services and applications.
What are you going to do?
- As a developer/architect you design and develop software systems and applications.
- You will do this within an agile software team, spread over Belgium and Spain.
- You see ´the big picture´ and create the necessary architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
- By applying good development patterns and principles, you ensure that the application is correctly defined, validated and maintained.
- You provide technical expertise and assistance in designing, testing, developing and integrating applications.
- You document technical solutions and collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements.
- You will work together within cross-functional teams to maintain efficiency, consistency and achieve successful application implementation.
- You ensure that software meets all requirements of quality, security, adaptability, extensibility, etc.
- You carry out moderate amounts of development of the new, advanced applications (.Net Core, REST, ...).
- You think about using the right design patterns / principles.
- You provide expert technical knowledge and support within the Product Development (scrum) Team.
- You keep your technical knowledge and competences up to date.
- You work closely together with your team
- You first think about quality and make sure that the applications are designed according to the needs of the users.
- You have a flexible work attitude, and are prepared to do just that little extra.
- You are an analytical problem solver with good research skills.
- You are communicative and can express yourself fluently in English.
- You have a bachelor´s or master´s degree in applied computer science or equivalent through experience.
- You can look back on relevant work experience within the domain of software development.
- You have experience with at least one cloud software project or web development project.
- High English level (B2/C1)
- Good knowledge of .NET, C#, ASP.NET WebApi , REST, SOAP, SQL, XML, JSON.
- Good knowledge of software architecture (SOA/microservices) and design patterns.
- Good knowledge of relational and document-oriented databases and ORM technologies.
It will be assessed:
- Knowledge of agile and test driven methodologies.
- Practical experience with Azure.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Expirience using Docker.
- Remote working.
- Private medical insurance.
- Restaurant ticket or transport supplement.
- Time flexibility and family-friendly policy.
36000 - 45000 €/anuales
Este puesto de trabajo tiene más de 30 días y es probable que esté cubierto. Intente postularse a ofertas de trabajo publicadas recientemente.