Detalles de la oferta
About our client
Our client is a young ICT organization that as a total supplier relieves customers of ICT issues and related process optimizations. They work for companies in various industries, including education, construction, installation, metal industry, financial services, trade & industry, non-profit and healthcare, mainly in the southern part of the Netherlands.
In addition, they are working on innovative projects and further development of online infrastructures. With this they give further substance to their ambition to be ´the best IT company to work for´. Their team consists of 35 people with a wide variety of knowledge and experience. Yhey are located in Nieuwkuijk (The Netherlands), they also have a location in the citycenter of ´s-Hertogenbosch.
We are seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our client remotely or from our office in Valencia.
What you´ll do
As a .NET Web Developer (C#) you realize innovative online portals, websites, web shops and apps in a team environment. This is fully tailored to the needs of their clients.
In doing so, you will make use of modern but proven techniques and tools such as .NET (Core / 5), Visual Studio 2019, Umbraco, Azure DevOps and/or Entity Framework (Core).
But it certainly does not stop with these techniques. Continuously you try to be at the forefront of researching and using new techniques together with the other colleagues in for example other projects, recently they worked on projects in Blazor, TypeScript, React (Native), Vue.js, Microservices, Kubernetes, Docker, Cypress, etc.
They deliver various internal and external web applications and apps based on .NET and/or Umbraco. Mostly based on cloud based platforms like Azure. There are continuously new developments and requirements for these applications. You will be working in a small but pleasant team of ± 5 developers.
This You Bring
• You have a college degree
• You have sufficient know-how of .NET and/or .NET Core (C#)
• You have knowledge of Umbraco or Azure, or you would very much like to acquire this knowledge
• You are inquisitive and the first to know about new developments
• You can work (together) on a project basis
• You have knowledge of SQL Server (EF core)
• You have knowledge of API’s, OData or service oriented applications
• You have excellent communication and writing skills in English.
• It is a plus if you have affinity with web user interfaces.
We offer you
• A versatile job in a young and dynamic company
• You will be working for nice customers and on great projects
• A great opportunity to work with an international team
• Excellent working conditions
• Possibility to do (online) training courses
• Local Spanish contract and HR support
• Work remotely or from our office in centre of Valencia
• Competitive salary (40k-55k), private health insurance, and monthly activities. We like to have fun ?!
42000 - 54000 €/anuales
Este puesto de trabajo tiene más de 30 días y es probable que esté cubierto. Intente postularse a ofertas de trabajo publicadas recientemente.