Detalles de la oferta
Jobchain is a platform (mobile / web) that enables users to receive their salary on cryptocurrency. We aim for new business models and we try to make people’s life easier, above all, for those who need it the most.
About the position:
We required an experienced developer to work with another full stack dev (mid-level) to agilize our development process and delivery time. The ideal candidate will provide guidance and mentorship to the rest of dev’s at Jobchain and help us to formalize the overall development process.
1. Establish agile development methods.
2. Design highly scalable architectures (UML).
3. Make unit-testing, performance tests, etc.
4. Integrate with Cloud Services (AWS).
5. Integrate blockchain-related services.
6. Design and develop well structured, documented and highly secure REST API’s.
7. Participate and organize sessions about planning and designing services and apps. Work with the team to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
Qualifications - Must Have:
1. +4 Years experience with NodeJS / Typescript.
2. Unit Testing: Jest.
3. AWS Services: SQS, ECS, S3, Lambda.
4. MongoDB (Mongoose, Typegoose).
6. Solid OOP, Software Design knowledge, Domain Driven Design. You should know how to create extensible, reusable software, and meet desired architectural objectives.
7. Experience with Microservices.
Qualifications - Nice to Have:
1. Experience using blockchain services (crypto wallets, etc).
2. Java / Quarkus.
Este puesto de trabajo tiene más de 30 días y es probable que esté cubierto. Intente postularse a ofertas de trabajo publicadas recientemente.