Detalles de la oferta
From Marlex Human Capital, we are cooperating with an important Tech Hub leader in architecture and
software development which is internationally growing nowadays. Their current need is to find a PHP
DEVELOPER to join the Barcelona’s team.
¿What will be your mission in the company?
The selected profile will take responsibility for…
- Work with TDD & CI
- Do refactoring to a DDD architecture
- Work on various types of projects from different industries
- Apply best practices in software development
- Work with strict Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Learn more about Software Architecture and DevOps
- Develop complex software projects with an eye on performance, scalability, and reusability
You are the perfect candidate if...
- Minimum 3 years of backend development experience
- Bachelor Degree in computer science, software engineering or similar
- Fluent English and Spanish native or bilingual
- Experience in working different programs and frameworks: PHP, Lavarel, Mysql and Kafka, Docker
- DevOps experience
- Agile and Scrum Methodologies
- Strong knowledge of SOLID principles
- Strong knowledge in object oriented programming concepts (polymorphism, interface segregation, etc)
- You are proactive, pragmatic and have communication skills
- Team work and goal-driven spirit
The selected profile is offered:
- Corporate Academy
- Flexibility and possibility to work remotely 100%
- Opportunity to work on a broad diversity of projects from different industries
Este puesto de trabajo tiene más de 30 días y es probable que esté cubierto. Intente postularse a ofertas de trabajo publicadas recientemente.