Detalles de la oferta
Are you enthusiastic about projects in the healthcare sector? Then you are the right one to join our Team in Barcelona.
We are currently seeking for talented Android Software Engineers who are passionate for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. If you are self-motivated and responsible, then please keep reading.
This position would be full time at our wonderful location in Barcelona or Remote. We are looking for a candidate with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will create user information solutions by developing; implementing and maintaining Android based components and interfaces to backends. You will be responsible for Android application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- BA/BSc in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience developing Android apps in Java and Kotlin (5+ years for Senior)
- Android Studio, Gradle, Rx Java, Coroutines, Dagger 2.0, Koin, Calabash, Espresso, Android SDK´s, Android
Jetpack, Retrofit, Mockk, Mockito, MVVM, Push notifications, Concurrency, RESTful, JSON & XML, Junit,
experiences with Maps API´s, Maps SDK
- Experience with Software Development tools, Backlog Management (CA Agile Central, Source Code
Management (GIT), CI/CD (Docker, Jenkins, Concourse)
- It is key that you are used to and have experience with Test Driven Development and Pairing
- Attention to detail
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Analytical capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with Here Maps/ Google Maps, Auto navigation, MVC, MVP, MVVM, Here Maps, Autonavi,
- Worked on a large-scale app development project 40+ developer
- German language skills
What we offer
- Full-time employment
- A great and motivated team of experts
- Innovative projects and great opportunities for further education
- Beautiful offices in a central location at [email protected], Barcelona
- Good connection to public transport
- Variety of lunch offers in the neighborhood
- Good work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Free drinks (coffee, water, juices)
- Employee Benefits with Banco Sabadell
- Employee Benefits for further education by Grupo Planeta
- Access to DATAGROUP SE corporate benefits program
Almato is a 100% subsidiary of the listed DATAGROUP SE. The company is one of the leading providers of software and services for the intelligent digitalisation of companies. With Almato software, companies automate and mobilise their business processes. The applications include Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Digital Assistants, intelligent apps, ready-made software robots, machine learning services as well as complete solutions for individual tasks such as workforce management.
Companies from all industries use Almato´s software to reduce their costs and improve their service. Almato´s customers include Aida, Deichmann, Deutsche Telekom, H&M, Innogy, Lands End, Lidl, Lufthansa, Sparda, Santander, and Tchibo.
Almato maintains partnerships as a value-added reseller with globally important technology providers such as Abbyy, Automation Anywhere, Nuance, SAP, and UiPath and employs more than 120 people at locations in Bonn, Duisburg, Hamburg, Reutlingen, Stuttgart, and Barcelona.
Este puesto de trabajo tiene más de 30 días y es probable que esté cubierto. Intente postularse a ofertas de trabajo publicadas recientemente.