€30K - €55K
SENIOR ANDROID DEVELOPER
About our client
Our client is leader in the gaming industry and they have the mission “Unleash the gamer in everyone”. They have been around since 2004 and have been part of a global player in the gaming industry since 2020. This global player develops, publishes and distributes games for more than 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Their Android team is growing and now we are looking for a Senior Android Developer to join our Óscala team, hybrid from our office in Valencia.
Senior Android Developer
You will join a team of innovative and creative IT professionals who invent, design, develop and release apps on multiple leading mobile, social and online game platforms.
We are looking for new team members who are independently able to find solutions, have guts, work result-oriented and are stress resistant. With creative solutions you contribute to the best gaming experience for our millions users worldwide. You have a good balance between precision and speed to able to be genuinely proud of the quality of your work. You feel responsible, but never lose sight of the process and our users.
As an Android Game Developer you work together in multifunctional teams on the development of the Android app.
Maintenance, develop new features, fix bugs and release them to our users.
Actively collaborate with your team members and are responsible for, among other things, doing code checks on the work of your team members.
Strong in translating creative designs into technically sound solutions.
Always aware of the latest developments in the field of App development and you are only too happy to share this knowledge with your colleagues. It goes without saying that you enjoy actively contributing content to the scrum meetings: daily scrum, retro, planning, refinement and review.
What we’re looking for:
• 5 + years of experience in software development and experience in large complex projects (preferably in a game studio)
• You are excellent with Kotlin or Java
• Are hands-on, solution-oriented, proactive and analytical
• Work in a structured way and with a well thought-out architecture
• Are aware of the latest possibilities within Android and know how to translate these into practice
• Willingness to learn and the will to grow, professionally and personally
• Affinity with football and/or gaming is a bonus
What we offer:
• Competitive salary (40-55K)
• Costumer’s training to develop your skills further
• Full remote work (occasional visits to the office to meet the team).
• Private Health Insurance fully paid by us
• Nice office in the city center of Valencia
• Weekly mini football competition
• Diverse and international company culture
We have a friendly and informal atmosphere. We are also open-minded to new ideas and experiences.
We love to socialize after work.
30000 - 55000 €/anuales
Este puesto de trabajo tiene más de 30 días y es probable que esté cubierto. Intente postularse a ofertas de trabajo publicadas recientemente.