Detalles de la oferta
Koch Media GmbH
Koch Media is an international media company with more than 2000 employees worldwide. As a leading and independent producer and marketer of digital entertainment products in Europe and the USA, our business areas include the production of films and games, the purchase and sale of film license rights, the distribution of digital media products and games publishing under the Deep Silver label.
- You will be collaborating closely with our other Engineers, Business Analysts, Project managers and QA to ensure that projects are carried out according to their respective roadmaps
- Report to the Head Game Tech and Project Manager and work with them to establish task estimates, development milestones and deliverables
- Be capable of taking personal responsibility for resolving complex technical challenges presented by the projects
- You will be expected to effectively interact with, supervise and guide juniors within your team in an effective manner
- Follow-through with the full software development life cycle, promote processes for improving analysis, design, programming, coding standards, reviews, tests, reports, deployment and management of configuration and support
- Creating and implement robust, durable, and scalable products. Ensure quality, support and documentation
- Ability to maintain a broad vision, including architecture, development strategy and further research where necessary
- Maintain awareness of the current and future directions of the industry and associated technologies and, where appropriate, make recommendations for implementation of new/upgraded systems, technologies and best practices
- Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Two or more years of experience in the development of microservices
- At least five years of experience in backend development between or among the following technologies: Java Spring Boot, .NET, Golang, or Node.js
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling)
- Experience working with software development teams in an adaptive/agile environment
- Experience in Cloud environment development like Google Cloud, AWS or Azure
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in identity management developments with Open ID Connect, OAuth 2.0 etc.
- Experience with Maven, Gradle or similar and integrating code generation tools.
- Experience using cache systems like Memcache, Redis or similar
- Queue managers (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, etc.) and data streams (Kafka, Kinesis, etc.)
- Experience with Information Security
What we offer
- Employment in one of the most exciting industries in the world: the gaming, film and media industry
- A diverse and inclusive working environment, fostering a collaborative working atmosphere
- Fully remote opportunity to further support a sustainable and healthy work-life balance
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Opportunities to participate in team building events that may include travelling to the Headquarters in Munich, Germany or other locations
- Organisation wide promotions, allowing access to the latest games, films and other media from within the Embracer Group, which includes franchises such as: Metro, Saints Row, Dead Island, Borderlands, TimeSplitters, etc.)
Do you want to be part of our success story? We look forward to receiving your application!
The more comprehensive your documents are to us, the better we can get a picture of you. You should upload at least one cover letter and your CV. Please prefer to use our online application form:
If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
Este puesto de trabajo tiene más de 30 días y es probable que esté cubierto. Intente postularse a ofertas de trabajo publicadas recientemente.