Detalles de la oferta
We are currently seeking for a Java developer with at least 5 years of overall software development experience, specifically in Java development. If you are self-motivated and responsible, then please keep reading. This position would be full time at our wonderful location in Barcelona. We are looking for a candidate with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will create user information solutions by developing; implementing and maintaining Java based components and interfaces. You will be responsible for Java application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Your core tasks
- Developing of highly available server applications in Java and Spring
- Developing of Cloud-Native Applications i.e. based on AWS
- Integration of back-end systems and connection of databases
- Design and implementation of data models
- Quality assurance through unit, system, and integration tests
- Creative and competent support in an agile team
- Design and development of RESTful web services for mobile apps
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- 5+ years’ experience working in Java technologies projects
- BA/BSc or MA/MSc in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent
- Experience in the development of back-end services based on Java SE, Apache Tomcat, Spring
- Practical experience in the design and implementation of REST interfaces and in dealing with databases
- Experience in the connection and integration of databases and third-party systems
- Ideally familiar with agile methods (Scrum)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with AWS, i.e. DynamoDB, Lambda, Cognito, CloudFront, CloudFormation
- German language skills
- Python knowledge will be a plus
What we offer:
- Full-time employment
- Remote work in Spain
- A great and motivated team of experts
- Innovative projects and great opportunities for further education
- Beautiful offices in a central location at [email protected], Barcelona
- Good connection to public transport
- Variety of lunch offers in the neighborhood
- Good work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Free drinks (coffee, water, juices)
- Employee Benefits with Banco Sabadell
- Employee Benefits for further education by Grupo Planeta
- Access to DATAGROUP SE corporate benefits program
Almato is a 100% subsidiary of the listed DATAGROUP SE. The company is one of the leading providers of software and services for the intelligent digitalisation of companies. With Almato software, companies automate and mobilise their business processes. The applications include Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Digital Assistants, intelligent apps, ready-made software robots, machine learning services as well as complete solutions for individual tasks such as workforce management. Almato employs more than 120 people at locations in Bonn, Duisburg, Hamburg, Reutlingen, Stuttgart, and Barcelona.
Companies from all industries use Almato´s software to reduce their costs and improve their service. Almato´s customers include Aida, Deichmann, Deutsche Telekom, H&M, Innogy, Lands End, Lidl, Lufthansa, Sparda, Santander, and Tchibo.
Almato maintains partnerships as a value-added reseller with globally important technology providers such as Abbyy, Automation Anywhere, Nuance, SAP, and UiPath and employs more than 120 people at locations in Bonn, Duisburg, Hamburg, Reutlingen, Stuttgart, and Barcelona.
Este puesto de trabajo tiene más de 30 días y es probable que esté cubierto. Intente postularse a ofertas de trabajo publicadas recientemente.