Detalles de la oferta
Koch Media GmbH
Koch Media is an international media company with more than 2000 employees worldwide. As a leading and independent producer and marketer of digital entertainment products in Europe and the USA, our business areas include the production of films and games, the purchase and sale of film license rights, the distribution of digital media products and games publishing under the Deep Silver label.
We are actively seeking a talented and experienced Senior Technical Project Manager - Enterprise Software (m/f/d).
- Responsible for building our future backend solutions for our games portfolio, from indie to AAA games
- Collaborate with internal teams to translate project requirements into tangible deliverables
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by their respective requirements and delivered within the established constraints
- Develop comprehensive project roadmaps that merge stakeholders’ and technical requirements with company’s strategic objectives, regulatory and industry standards, and manage internal- and external resources
- Monitor project progress continuously and provide detailed dashboards to track performance KPIs (e.g. team velocity, feature burndown charts etc.) and status reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables to relevant stakeholders
- Conduct continuous risk analysis throughout the project, capturing the respective mitigations and contingencies strategies, as well as performing both quantitative and qualitative risk analysis where required
- Oversee and manage procurement activities, including the acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during the project, as well as negotiating price and agreement conditions with vendors
- Provide mentorship and onboarding to junior team members, as well as supporting the Lead Project Manager in managing team resources
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, project management (or related field) or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with software development teams in an adaptive/agile environment
- Minimum 4 years working experience in the IT or Enterprise Software Development field, including development work and interactions with stakeholders
- Experienced with software projects in a Game or Enterprise Landscape of departments (Customer Support, Sales, marketing, product development etc.), technologies (Java Enterprise, .Net etc.) and platforms (CRM, Customer Support, B2C, B2B etc.)
- Experienced in using various scheduling tools and MS Office Applications (e.g. MS Project, MS Excel, Jira)
- PMP Certification
- Experienced in scheduling software development teams with Jira or equivalent
- Experienced in Game Technologies (e.g. Popular Game Engines: Unreal, Unity; Backend Solutions: Multiplayer, Telemetry/ Player Data Analytics)
What we offer
- Employment in one of the most exciting industries in the world: the gaming, film and media industry
- A diverse and inclusive working environment, fostering a collaborative working atmosphere
- Fully remote opportunity to further support a sustainable and healthy work-life balance
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Opportunities to participate in team building events that may include travelling to the Headquarters in Munich, Germany or other locations
- Organisation wide promotions, allowing access to the latest games, films and other media from within the Embracer Group, which includes franchises such as: Metro, Saints Row, Dead Island, Borderlands, TimeSplitters, etc.)
We look forward to receiving your application!
The more comprehensive your documents are to us, the better we can get a picture of you (at least one cover letter and your CV). Please prefer online application form:
or send an e-mail to [email protected]
Este puesto de trabajo tiene más de 30 días y es probable que esté cubierto. Intente postularse a ofertas de trabajo publicadas recientemente.