€30K - €60K
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Coordinate customer contact for product issues
• Resolve issues encountered by our customers
• Verify product fixes and advocate for improvements
• Provide guidance on configuring and working with the products of the company
• Participate in an on-call support rotation, working weekends on a rotating basis with the team
• A BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
• 3+ years of Technical Support or Support Engineering experience in an enterprise software company
• International SaaS company from Barcelona|Technical Support Engineer
• Linux administration
• Programming/scripting with Java, Python, or Unix Shell scripts
• Knowledge of networking concepts (TCP/IP, DNS)
• Network troubleshooting in Linux or Windows environment
• Hadoop core, HBase, HIVE
• CDH, HDP
• Kafka or Spark
• Major cloud platforms (Azure, GCP, and AWS)
• Containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Practical implementation experience with authentication/authorization protocols
• Databricks or Snowflake
Our client is an international company, based in Barcelona with more than 10 years of experience in the market. They are focused on the development of complex SaaS product, which will provide efficient and better solutions in terms of business administration.
They work in an international environment using English as the main language, and they also has bought new offices here in Barcelona. They are also providing a large list of Perks, including insurance and remote work.
• 100% Remote Work.
• All the holidays that you need!
• Free insurance.
• Transport and Restaurant tickets.
• Discounts in different services like internet.
• Great budget for training.
30000 - 60000 €/anuales
Este puesto de trabajo tiene más de 30 días y es probable que esté cubierto. Intente postularse a ofertas de trabajo publicadas recientemente.