€30K - €40K
Our client is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies. Their integrated training and competence management software suite (CMS) is designed to meet the complex needs of the oil and gas industry and its regulatory requirements.
They define, deliver and assure workforce competency for organizations across the oil, gas and renewable energy sectors. Their services span competence consultancy, to practical training courses, digital learning content right through to the full design, build and management of training infrastructure. Their services are supported by industry-leading software solutions that help their clients manage operational competency.
Supporting this is their industry-leading software system, that helps their clients assess, manage, record, plan and track ongoing workforce competency.
We are seeking a Medior Software Tester to join our client remotely or from our office in Valencia.
• Knowledge of Agile processes and techniques.
• Solid foundation in quality assurance
• Understanding of operating system, application & environment on which the application is tested against:
o Microsoft Windows OS
o Microsoft Edge browser
o Google Chrome browser
• Good understanding of Software testing lifecycle.
• Ability to think of scenarios including the boundary conditions and the behaviour what could possibly go wrong.
• Be able to document test cases and create test plans, create bug reports with proper reproduction paths.
• Nice to have: Knowledge of Test Management Approach (TMap) / International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Certification.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Work closely with team members to ensure that they are correctly utilizing QA methodologies and systems.
• Demonstrate a methodical and thorough approach to investigation and solution of problems.
• Develop test strategies and implement technical test plans.
• Ensure that deficiencies found during testing are documented and reported to find resolution to mitigate risks.
• Create bug reports with proper reproduction paths and verify the fixes.
The above is an outline of key duties and accountabilities, rather than an exclusive or exhaustive list of responsibilities. The post holder is expected to undertake any tasks which may reasonably be expected within the scope of the position.
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation
• Work remote or from our office in centre of Valencia
• Be part of a remote multicultural team and participate in loads of social events
• International but flexible working hours
• Local Spanish contract and HR support
• A great opportunity to work with an international team on first class technology
Our client’s culture and values
They recruit, reward, and develop their people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. They value their people and treat everyone fairly and without discrimination. They are striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. They encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
30000 - 40000 €/anuales
Este puesto de trabajo tiene más de 30 días y es probable que esté cubierto. Intente postularse a ofertas de trabajo publicadas recientemente.