Detalles de la oferta
We are currently looking to build an 3rd level application support Team in Spain with 5-6 members with at least 3 years of experience in Java for one of our German customers. In order to provide them with the best support and service for our projects, we would need to fill these vacancies. For this position we are looking for developers with focus on Java. You will be dealing with Spring, SQL Server, RESTful services, Aurelia, SonarQube etc. The support hours will be from 6 am -10 pm from Monday to Saturday. The team itself will be organized to cover mornings, afternoons and Saturdays.
If you have experience in developing with Java, and you understand what it means to support a system with large user volumes, in addition to being interested and excited about working in these areas - this might be a great opportunity for you!
Your core tasks:
• Maintaining of highly available server applications in Java Spring
• Analysing, debugging and solving incidents
• Develop new requirements including design and implementation of data models
• Integration of back-end systems and connection of databases
• Quality assurance through unit, system, and integration tests
• Creative and competent support in an agile team
• Design and development of RESTful web services for mobile apps
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
• You have at least 3+ years of experience as a backend developer
• BA/BSc or MA/MSc in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
• Experience in the development of back-end services based on Java SE, Apache Tomcat, Spring
• Focus on Backend (spring, Microsoft SQL, SQL database)
• Experience with RESTful services
• Operating Java on Windows Server
• Experience in the connection and integration of databases and third-party systems
• Ideally familiar with agile methods (Scrum)
• You can communicate fluently in English (written and spoken)
• SQL Management Studio
• Building MSI installation files
• Configuring Apache Tomcat
• Python knowledge will be a plus
What we offer:
• Full-time employment
• Remote work in Spain
• A great and motivated team of experts
• Innovative projects and great opportunities for further education
• Beautiful offices in a central location at [email protected], Barcelona
• Good connection to public transport
• Variety of lunch offers in the neighborhood
• Good work-life balance
• Free drinks (coffee, water, juices)
• Employee Benefits with Banco Sabadell
• Employee Benefits for further education by Grupo Planeta
• Access to DATAGROUP SE corporate benefits program
Almato is a 100% subsidiary of the listed DATAGROUP SE. The company is one of the leading providers of software and services for the intelligent digitalisation of companies. With Almato software, companies automate and mobilise their business processes. The applications include Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Digital Assistants, intelligent apps, ready-made software robots, machine learning services as well as complete solutions for individual tasks such as workforce management. Almato employs more than 120 people at locations in Bonn, Duisburg, Hamburg, Reutlingen, Stuttgart, and Barcelona.
Companies from all industries use Almato´s software to reduce their costs and improve their service. Almato´s customers include Aida, Deichmann, Deutsche Telekom, H&M, Innogy, Lands End, Lidl, Lufthansa, Sparda, Santander, and Tchibo.
Almato maintains partnerships as a value-added reseller with globally important technology providers such as Abbyy, Automation Anywhere, Nuance, SAP, and UiPath and employs more than 120 people at locations in Bonn, Duisburg, Hamburg, Reutlingen, Stuttgart, and Barcelona.
Do you work with enthusiasm and a good mood, and do you enjoy dealing with people?
Then send us your application
Este puesto de trabajo tiene más de 30 días y es probable que esté cubierto. Intente postularse a ofertas de trabajo publicadas recientemente.