€60K - €80K
DataOps Engineer needed - 100% REMOTELY
- 100% REMOTELY
- Salary up to $90,000 per annum, depending on experience - but please apply even if your financial expectations are a bit higher
- Equity in the company
- 35 days of paid leave + 2 weeks of sick pay
- B2B long-term permanent contract
- Gibraltar-based fintech startup specialized in providing Bitcoin’s accessibility
Do you want to do impactful work that will be deployed to millions of citizens weekly? Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us!
We´re looking for DataOps Engineer for an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings. The company was founded to address two of the biggest issues with Bitcoin adoption: accessibility and security. In a matter of years, they developed an industry-leading platform that introduced cryptocurrency into the daily lives of millions worldwide.
- Contribute to building the data environment by focusing on the reliability, operationality and automation of the data infrastructure - we’re using Google Cloud Platform and we’re fans of the GitOps approach
- Work with data scientists and data engineers to make sure that data is properly managed throughout the analytics process and to ensure an iterative approach to data development supported by consistent testing and monitoring
- Establish scalable, efficient, and automated processes for large scale deployments (including machine learning solutions)
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot data pipelines and machine learning infrastructure.
- Ensure environments maintain the highest level of quality, security, scalability, availability and compliance amidst an environment of rapid change and growth.
- Significant hands-on experience with automating cloud data infrastructures and with best practices such as infrastructure as code, version control, collaboration, compliance, CI/CD tooling
- Experience deploying robust container-based solutions in production environments
- Strong Python knowledge, scripting languages and pipeline automation tools
- Expertise with Relational Databases
- Work experience with Google Cloud Platform Cloud Operations, IAM, BigQuery, Dataflow, TensorFlow etc.
- Experience building auto-scaling systems.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Conversational English
Nice to have:
- GitOps expertise
- Experience with Kubernetes
Why work with us?
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day
- No tight deadlines and loose, startup atmosphere
- Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to millions of citizens and your input will be heard and taken into consideration
- Amazing opportunity to develop non-technical business skills
- Further development opportunities and exchanging experience with strong professionals
What do we offer?
- Salary up to $90,000 per year, depending on experience (conditions can be negotiated periodically)
- 35 days of paid leave + 2 weeks of paid sick leave + EQUITY
- B2B contract
- Loose atmosphere, no tight deadlines, work with experienced developers, great opportunity to exchange experience and knowledge
- 100% remote work
- Long-term contract
- Flexible working hours
Get to know DevsData
We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.
60000 - 80000 €/anuales
Este puesto de trabajo tiene más de 30 días y es probable que esté cubierto. Intente postularse a ofertas de trabajo publicadas recientemente.